The Humber Violence Prevention Partnership (VPP) will be holding its first Partners Conference on Wednesday 14 June in Melton, East Riding of Yorkshire.
Designed for leaders and practitioners in organisations with a role to play in preventing serious violence, it will be an opportunity to hear about the VPP’s work to date and shape the development of its Response Strategy.
Topics will include:
- How taking a public health approach can prevent violence
- Launch of the Humber VPP’s Response Framework
- Early intervention and prevention
- Diversion, support and reducing reoffending
- System leadership and community involvement
- Improving the use of data and evidence
The conference is now open for registration - Click here to register
The detailed agenda and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com